EVERYBODY SHINES AT BC PLACE.
BC Place is where the whole province, and the world, comes together for the biggest and best events and exhibitions in BC. We’re committed to making sure that seniors, families, and people with disabilities have the best time possible.
- Guests with mobility challenges at can now access virtually any vantage point in the seating area. Reserved platforms are integrated into the main stadium seating throughout the spectator bowl.
- One attendant ticket may be sold with each wheelchair ticket and a seat will be provided for the guest's assistant.
- BC Place provides a limited number of wheelchairs for guest use if required.
- At this time, BC Place does not have wheelchair storage space available.
- One attendant ticket may be sold with each Guest wheelchair ticket and a seat will be provided for the Guest's assistant.
- Level 3 suites have removable seats to allow for wheelchair seating. Please contact BC Place prior to your event at 604 661-3401 or email@example.com and our staff will prepare your suite for you.
- All entrances are now fully accessible for all guests. In addition, BC Place provides a dedicated ‘Accessible’ entrance along Pacific Blvd that allows for persons with disabilities to be delivered and collected right at the entrance.
- Stadium transfer services are provided from the Accessible entrance to assist guests to their seats.
- All of our washrooms are accessible for people with disabilities. In addition separate family washrooms are located on each concourse.
The Rick Hansen Foundation recently featured BC Place as an “Accessible Success Story” - for the new accessible features of a community facility. To view the story please click here.