EVERYBODY SHINES AT BC PLACE.
BC Place is where the whole province, and the world, comes together for the biggest and best events and exhibitions in BC. We’re committed to making sure that seniors, families, and people with disabilities have the best time possible.
- Guests with mobility challenges can now access virtually any vantage point in the seating area. Reserved platforms are integrated into the main stadium seating throughout the spectator bowl.
- One attendant ticket may be sold with each wheelchair ticket and a seat will be provided for the guest's assistant.
- BC Place provides a limited number of wheelchairs for guest use if required.
- At this time, BC Place does not have wheelchair storage space available.
- Level 3 suites have removable seats to allow for wheelchair seating. Please contact BC Place prior to your event at 604-661-3401 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will prepare your suite for you.
- All entrances are now fully accessible for all guests.
- All of our washrooms are accessible for people with disabilities. In addition separate family washrooms are located on each concourse.
BC Place Stadium – Accessible Entrance Drop Off
Due to construction activity at the west end of BC Place, the stadium’s dedicated accessible entrance in Lot 456, will be temporarily relocated to Parking Lot 457. Lot 457 is accessed directly off Pacific Blvd, about 200 metres past the previous entrance to Lot 456. This new entrance will be clearly marked with a white tent and accessibility signage. BC Place will also provide an in-stadium shuttle service from the new accessible entrance to the elevator, both before and after your event.
Guests who have pre-purchased a parking stall in Lot 456 for the 2014 season will provide with a replacement parking spot in Lot 457 for the balance of the season.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, please contact BC Place at 604-669-2300 or email@example.com